Come work with us!
Current Open Positions
Customer Service Agent / WordPress Designer
Zynimus Company is seeking a part time Customer Service Agent and WordPress Designer. This position is ideal for those looking to gain experience while in school or simply as a side gig. Zynimus Company is very diverse in clients and services offered allowing for a rich experience opportunity.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Answer/calling clients.
- Assisting clients with services, updates, and changes
- Helping to design and create WordPress Websites
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable.
- Occasional cold call/contacting potential clients.
- Occasional travel to client’s locations.
**NOTE: This is not fully remote, non-local applicants won’t be considered without relocation. Relocation assistance is not offered.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be a self-starter and excellent problem solver.
- Must be 21 years of age or older. Must be legally able to work in the US.
- Applicants must have a clear criminal background, in cases, a security clearance may be required.
- As our clients are diverse, we are seeking someone equally open-minded to ensure the upmost respect for our clients.
- Excellent at using computers with a common knowledge of software, operating systems, and general use.
- Must be physically fit to lift up to 50lbs.
- WordPress experience preferred but not required.
Zynimus is a small MSP (IT Company) that specializes in web development and small business IT infrastructures. We carry a very unique and diverse clientele ranging from small home-based businesses to larger mid-size businesses. We are growing rapidly and seeking another team member that can grow with us.
Zynimus maintains a very relaxed environment and allows hybrid-remote employment. Travel is required from time to time to customer locations or to meet with management. Any travel required of a distance greater than 20 miles will be provided with a senior tech of Zynimus Company. We maintain a very flexible schedule to allow for education or other employment. Part-time employees have the potential to grow into full-time employment.
No Tolerance Policy:
Zynimus company has a no tolerance policy for discrimination towards any client nor staff members on base of religion, orientation, age, or political stance.
Zynimus is an LGBTQ+ owned business and maintains a diverse staff and clientele. All are treated equally at Zynimus Company, with a zero-judgment zone.
Hourly: $14 – $17 (depending on experience)
Commission: 20% commission is offered for every client a staff member signup, this is a residual commission, meaning earned monthly until the client terminates services or employee leaves the company.